- Assist in the diagnosis of anemia
- Detect a hematological disorder, neoplasm, or immunological abnormality
- Determine the presence of a hereditary hematological abnormality
- Monitor the effects of physical or emotional stress
- Monitor the progression of nonhematological disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, malabsorption syndromes, cancer, and renal disease
- Monitor the response to drugs or chemotherapy, and evaluate undesired reactions to drugs that may cause blood dyscrasias
- Provide screening as part of a complete blood count (CBC) in a general physical examination, especially upon admission to a health care facility or before surgery
Complete Blood Count, RBC Indices has been found in Davis's Lab & Diagnostic Tests
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.