Considerations For COVID-19 Preparedness And Response In U.S. Schools Of Nursing
Unbound Medicine presents
Considerations for COVID-19 Prepardness And Response In U.S. Schools Of Nursing
Dr. Tener Goodwin Veenema, PHD, MPH, MS, RN, FAAN
Professor of Nursing and Public Health
Johns Hopkins School of Nursing and the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
In this 30-minute webinar, Dr. Tener Goodwin Veenema provides guidance to help nurses recognize their important role in slowing the spread of disease and protecting vulnerable students, staff, and faculty helping to ensure a safe and healthy learning environment.
- COVID-19 updated ‘Situational Awareness’ as to the spread of the outbreak and its
implications for the nursing profession
- Overview of the CDC updated COVID-19 guidance for Institutions of higher education
- Strategies for preparedness and response activities and helpful guidance for developing
contingency plans for schools and health care organizations
About the Presenter
Dr. Veenema is a Professor of Nursing and Public Health at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing and the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She has authored three books on disaster response, serves as Senior Scientist to numerous federal agencies, and is a member of the National Academy of Medicine Forum on Medical and Public Health Preparedness.
- Coronavirus: What Nurses Need To Know To Be Prepared - Dr. Tener Goodwin Veenema, PHD, MPH, MS, RN, FAAN
- Coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) - Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX) Guide
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Overview – Unbound Medicine Relief Central
Nursing Central is an award-winning, complete mobile solution for nurses and students. Look up information on diseases, tests, and procedures; then consult the database with 5,000+ drugs or refer to 65,000+ dictionary terms. Complete Product Information.