To hear audio pronunciation of this topic, purchase a subscription or log in.
1. Adaptation to a different environment; a person's relation to the environment and the self.
2. A change to improve function or condition.
3. A modification made to a tooth or a dental prosthesis to enhance fit, function, or the patient's acceptance.
4. A statistical manipulation of data.
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Venes, Donald, editor. "Adjustment." Taber's Medical Dictionary, 24th ed., F.A. Davis Company, 2021. Nursing Central, nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/739986/0/adjustment.
Adjustment. In: Venes DD, ed. Taber's Medical Dictionary. F.A. Davis Company; 2021. https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/739986/0/adjustment. Accessed June 5, 2023.
Adjustment. (2021). In Venes, D. (Ed.), Taber's Medical Dictionary (24th ed.). F.A. Davis Company. https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/739986/0/adjustment
Adjustment [Internet]. In: Venes DD, editors. Taber's Medical Dictionary. F.A. Davis Company; 2021. [cited 2023 June 05]. Available from: https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/739986/0/adjustment.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - adjustment ID - 739986 ED - Venes,Donald, BT - Taber's Medical Dictionary UR - https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/739986/0/adjustment PB - F.A. Davis Company ET - 24 DB - Nursing Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -