Nursing Central Overview
Nursing Central is the complete mobile solution for nurses and students. Look up detailed information on diseases, tests, and procedures; then consult the comprehensive database of 5,000 drugs or refer to more than 65,000 dictionary terms whenever you have a question. Search PRIME or keep up with your favorite nursing journals by having tables of contents delivered directly to your mobile device.
- Device-optimized interface and intuitive navigation
- Grasp™ study system to reinforce key concepts
- Glimpse™ technology to help you define words in-text
- Pictures, illustrations, videos, tables, and audio pronunciations
- Extensive Cross Links to related information
- Integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
- Notes for making custom notes and highlights within entries
- Abstracts and citations from 24+ million medical journal articles
- Personal Archive for saved searches and bookmarks
- Web and mobile web access
The following is an overview of the Nursing Central app featuring Davis’s Drug Guide, Taber’s Medical Dictionary, Diseases and Disorders, Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, and other helpful tools and features.