To hear audio pronunciation of this topic, purchase a subscription or log in.
1. In conventional radiology, the use of a developer, fixer, washer, and dryer to change a latent film image or electrical impulses to a visible image for interpretation.
2. In digital radiology, the conversion of a latent digital image to a visible digital image.
3. Carrying out a multistep function
4. Making calculations with, or organizing and storing data.
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Venes, Donald, editor. "Processing." Taber's Medical Dictionary, 24th ed., F.A. Davis Company, 2021. Nursing Central, nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/745738/all/daylight_processing.
Processing. In: Venes DD, ed. Taber's Medical Dictionary. F.A. Davis Company; 2021. https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/745738/all/daylight_processing. Accessed May 29, 2023.
Processing. (2021). In Venes, D. (Ed.), Taber's Medical Dictionary (24th ed.). F.A. Davis Company. https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/745738/all/daylight_processing
Processing [Internet]. In: Venes DD, editors. Taber's Medical Dictionary. F.A. Davis Company; 2021. [cited 2023 May 29]. Available from: https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/745738/all/daylight_processing.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - processing ID - 745738 ED - Venes,Donald, BT - Taber's Medical Dictionary UR - https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Tabers-Dictionary/745738/all/daylight_processing PB - F.A. Davis Company ET - 24 DB - Nursing Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -