Nursing Central Introduction
Your Nursing Central
- Delivering vital resources on your mobile device and the web, Nursing Central gives you the information and confidence you need to excel in clinicals, the lab, and the classroom.
Nursing Central features four trusted clinical references with instant access to:
- 5,000 drug listings from Davis’s Drug Guide
- 65,000 medical definitions from Taber’s Medical Dictionary
- 250 diseases profiles from Diseases and Disorders
- 450 lab tests from Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Test s
- Nursing Central is updated regularly to ensure you always have the latest content to answer those tough questions while on rotation, when you’re filling out care plans, or building drug cards.
- Drug updates are delivered automatically throughout the year.
- If a new edition of any resource within Nursing Central publishes, you will be notified and receive it immediately upon release.
- Type in any term in the search window and Nursing Central will quickly deliver the entries you need.
- Want to jump to related topics? Tap the Cross Links icon and related entries will be provided instantly.
- Highlight and make custom notes, tag favorites to stay organized, and build flash card decks to study on the go.
- Watch the included videos to learn more.
- Visit the Nursing Central website and sign in using the same username and password.
Nursing Central is an award-winning, complete mobile solution for nurses and students. Look up information on diseases, tests, and procedures; then consult the database with 5,000+ drugs or refer to 65,000+ dictionary terms. Complete Product Information.