Nursing Central Introduction
Your Nursing Central
A Trusted CompanionYou’re never alone when you have Nursing Central — it will be your trusted clinical companion through your nursing training and beyond.
- Delivering vital resources on your mobile device and the web, Nursing Central gives you the information and confidence you need to excel in clinicals, the lab, and the classroom.
- Nursing Central features four trusted clinical references with instant access to:
- 5,000 drug listings from Davis’s Drug Guide
- 65,000 medical definitions from Taber’s Medical Dictionary
- 250 diseases profiles from Diseases and Disorders
- 450 lab tests from Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Test s
Stay Up-To-DateImpress your professors and classmates by presenting the most up-to-date information.
- Nursing Central is updated regularly to ensure you always have the latest content to answer those tough questions while on rotation, when you’re filling out care plans, or building drug cards.
- Drug updates are delivered automatically throughout the year.
- If a new edition of any resource within Nursing Central publishes, you will be notified and receive it immediately upon release.
Save TimeFind answers quickly with easy-to-use discovery tools such as full text search and Cross Links.
- Type in any term in the search window and Nursing Central will quickly deliver the entries you need.
- Want to jump to related topics? Tap the Cross Links icon and related entries will be provided instantly.
Personalized ExperienceUse valuable tools to personalize your Nursing Central.
- Highlight and make custom notes, tag favorites to stay organized, and build flash card decks to study on the go.
- Watch the included videos to learn more.
Nursing Central on the WebFavorites, Notes, and Grasp flash cards will automatically follow you to the companion website
- Visit the Nursing Central website and sign in using the same username and password.
Last updated: March 15, 2022
"Nursing Central Introduction." Learning Center – Nursing Central, 2022. Nursing Central, nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Learning Center Nursing Central/1528000/all/.
Nursing Central Introduction. Learning Center – Nursing Central. 2022. https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Learning Center Nursing Central/1528000/all/. Accessed December 3, 2023.
Nursing Central Introduction. (2022). In Learning Center – Nursing Central https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Learning Center Nursing Central/1528000/all/
Nursing Central Introduction [Internet]. In: Learning Center – Nursing Central. ; 2022. [cited 2023 December 03]. Available from: https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Learning Center Nursing Central/1528000/all/.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Nursing Central Introduction ID - 1528000 Y1 - 2022/03/15/ BT - Learning Center – Nursing Central UR - https://nursing.unboundmedicine.com/nursingcentral/view/Learning Center Nursing Central/1528000/all/ DB - Nursing Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -